All students are required to be at their bus stops at least 10 minutes prior to the estimated pick up time.
Below is a timeline for how the registration/transportation of students will operate between August 28th – Sept 9th.
This timeline is put in place as a district wide procedure to provide the utmost safety for all students.
- All new registrations and daycare stop changes that are received by Wednesday August 28th by 4pm will be assigned a bus route and will be transported on the first day of school (Sept. 3rd).
- All new registrations and daycare stop changes that come in between Thursday August 29th through Wednesday September 4th will be assigned a bus route to start transporting on Monday Sept. 9th. New registrations and daycare changes that come in between 8/29 – 9/4 will not have bus transportation until Sept 9th.
- Any new registrations and/or changes (including special transportation) AFTER September 5th will have a 3 working day waiting period before transportation will start.
- REMINDER** Bus routes are fully on-line and all schools can check Dattco MapNet Web for LIVE, Up-to-Date bus assignments.
- REMINDER** Bus Stop Assignments for the 19/20 school year will be available on the website after Thursday, August 22nd.
- Dattco website-click here to search for bus stop by STUDENT ID and BIRTHDATE (Your child's ID is listed in your PowerSchool Parent Portal).
- Dattco website-click here to search for bus stop by ADDRESS
- Dattco website
- How To Find Your Child's Bus Route
- How To Find Your Child's Bus Route Video
- Daycare Transportation Request and Guidelines 2019-2020