All students are required to be at their bus stops at least 10 minutes prior to the estimated pick up time.
This timeline is put in place as a district wide procedure to provide the utmost safety for all students.
- All new registrations and daycare stop changes that are received by Friday August 28th by 4pm will be assigned a bus route and will be transported on the first day of school (Sept. 8th)
- All new registrations and daycare stop changes that come in between Monday August 31st through Wednesday September 9th will be assigned a bus route to start transporting on Monday Sept. 14th. New registrations and daycare changes that come in between 8/31 – 9/9 will not have bus transportation until Sept 14th.
Any new registrations and/or changes (including special transportation) AFTER September 14th will have a 3 working day waiting period before transportation will start.
**REMINDER** Starting (8/27/20) we will be fully on-line for our bus routes and schools can begin checking Dattco Map Net Web for LIVE, Up-to-Date bus assignments.
- Dattco website-click here to search for bus stop by STUDENT ID and BIRTHDATE (Your child's ID is listed in your PowerSchool Parent Portal).
- Dattco website-click here to search for bus stop by ADDRESS
- Dattco website
- How To Find Your Child's Bus Route
- How To Find Your Child's Bus Route Video
- Daycare Transportation Request and Guidelines 2020-2021