How can I talk with and support my child about Coronavirus?
List of Resources from Town of Windsor Social Services Department
Click link to view a wide variety of resources available to help with housing, food assistance, energy, employment, mental health services and more. Town of Windsor Resources COVID19
Communications from Windsor Public Schools
- Important Update - Letter to Windsor Families 4.1.20
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- PSES Letter to Families 3.24.20
- Distance Learning Update 3.24.20
- Updates to School Calendar 2019-2020
- Important Update - Letter to Windsor Families 3.17.20
- Coronavirus Update Letter to Windsor Families 3.16.20
- Updated Grab-n-Go Meals 3.17.20
- Update on Coronavirus Preparations 3.10.20
- Coronavirus Letter to Families 3.3.20
The Windsor Public Library and Wilson Branch are closed until further notice in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic. Items previously borrowed from the library may be returned in the book drops.
We thank you for your patience during this difficult time. Stay safe and healthy.
Windsor Hunger Action Team Important Updates:
Mobile Foodshare is still operating.Please encourage people to sign up for the Mobile Texting tool, which will send the schedule to one’s cell phone along with any changes.
- Text FOODSHARE to 85511, respond with the first 3 letters of the town, and then the month.
- If you are a service provider that is currently listed on 2-1-1, please ensure the information is correct and make any changes necessary.
Link to easy instructions on how to make an update (online, email or by phone).
- Link to up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 responses from Foodshare.
- Link to low cost internet options.
- HAT Symposium on April 2nd cancelled.
- Feeding Our Families Food Drive at Stop&Shop stores on April 4th cancelled.
- Next HAT meeting will be a Conference Call on Wed, April 1st @ 9:00 am. Please dial (860) 856-4350, and enter conference code: 0109763#. Agenda to follow.
Community Network Builder
450 Woodland Ave, Bloomfield, CT 06002
Many communities across the country, and the world, are tasked with navigating a new "normal" as social distancing has lead to school closures and a significant rise in distance learning. The TransACT Community Engagement Team has added resources and articles from other organizations to this newsletter for the benefit of our subscribers during this unprecedented situation.
Guidance from the Department of Education is posted at: ed.gov/coronavirus
What You Need To Know About Coronavirus Disease 2019