Please plan to attend the PLTW Informational session on Wednesday, October 2, 2019 at 6:p.m. at the Windsor Public Schools Central Office, 601 Matianuck Avenue in the Board Room.
News and Events
Families of Windsor students are required to annually update their contact information in the PowerSchool Parent Portal. Emails were sent to current families beginning in May. Visit Families>Current Families>Parent and Student PowerSchool Portal to learn how to accomplish this essential task if you have not already completed this for your student(s).
Annual Information Update - School Year 2019-2020
THIS IS A REQUIRED UPDATE FOR ALL WINDSOR STUDENTS.
If your child's record is not updated before the first day of school, Sept 3, 2019, your child will NOT be able to log onto the school wireless network and Chromebook until the form is submitted.
Online records verification for the upcoming school year is available. This process replaces the paper forms sent home at the beginning of each school year. You will use the PowerSchool Parent Portal to access the Returning Student Enrollment. If your child is NOT going to be attending Windsor Public Schools on Sept 3, 2019, please contact the school to release documentation for the school that your child be attending next year (2019-2020 school year). For more information on this required update, please click to learn more.
- Parent Portal
Please read letter from Principal Osunde to discover important information about what the School Governance Council does, meeting dates and "real world" accomplishments. Contact details regarding membership and nominations are due in the main office by Friday, September 6, 2019.
- WHS Governance Council
Below is a timeline for how the registration/transportation of students will operate between August 28th – Sept 9th.
This timeline is put in place as a district wide procedure to provide the utmost safety for all students.
- All new registrations and daycare stop changes that are received by Wednesday August 28th by 4pm will be assigned a bus route and will be transported on the first day of school (Sept. 3rd).
- All new registrations and daycare stop changes that come in between Thursday August 29th through Wednesday September 4th will be assigned a bus route to start transporting on Monday Sept. 9th. New registrations and daycare changes that come in between 8/29 – 9/4 will not have bus transportation until Sept 9th.
- Any new registrations and/or changes (including special transportation) AFTER September 5th will have a 3 working day waiting period before transportation will start.
- REMINDER** Bus routes are fully on-line and all schools can check Dattco MapNet Web for LIVE, Up-to-Date bus assignments.
- REMINDER** Bus Stop Assignments for the 19/20 school year will be available on the website after Thursday, August 22nd.
- Transportation 2019 Bus