Windsor Public Schools invites all families and community members to participate in the annual Calling All Windsor Men on Friday, September 20, 2019 (rain date is Monday, Sept. 23). Parents, guardians and guests are asked to gather at the front doors at Windsor High School at 7:00 a.m. and then proceed directly across the street to Sage Park Middle School and at 8:15 a.m. for each of the elementary schools. This celebration is part of a collaborative effort to encourage all fathers, father figures, grandfathers, uncles and/or any other significant male role models to attend and show their support by taking an active role in their children’s educational success. Morning refreshments will be provided.
News and Events
Please sign up for Kindergarten screenings using the My Conference Time link below. Screenings will be held on Friday, Aug. 9 from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm and Saturday, August 17 from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm.
- POQ Kindergarten screenings
Please read letter from Principal Osunde to discover important information about what the School Governance Council does, meeting dates and "real world" accomplishments. Contact details regarding membership and nominations are due in the main office by Friday, September 6, 2019.
- WHS Governance Council
Below is a timeline for how the registration/transportation of students will operate between August 28th – Sept 9th.
This timeline is put in place as a district wide procedure to provide the utmost safety for all students.
- All new registrations and daycare stop changes that are received by Wednesday August 28th by 4pm will be assigned a bus route and will be transported on the first day of school (Sept. 3rd).
- All new registrations and daycare stop changes that come in between Thursday August 29th through Wednesday September 4th will be assigned a bus route to start transporting on Monday Sept. 9th. New registrations and daycare changes that come in between 8/29 – 9/4 will not have bus transportation until Sept 9th.
- Any new registrations and/or changes (including special transportation) AFTER September 5th will have a 3 working day waiting period before transportation will start.
- REMINDER** Bus routes are fully on-line and all schools can check Dattco MapNet Web for LIVE, Up-to-Date bus assignments.
- REMINDER** Bus Stop Assignments for the 19/20 school year will be available on the website after Thursday, August 22nd.
- Transportation 2019 Bus