Dr. Cooke's entire Budget Transmittal letter to the Board of Education as presented at the Regular Board of Education Meeting on 1.22.20 can be viewed by clicking the link: BOE Letter
News and Events
At the October 16, 2019 meeting, the Board of Education recognized Sage Park teacher, Megan Hislop, named the 2019 TSA Advisor of the Year and Cody Miller, 2nd Place National Finalist in Web Design at the 2019 National TSA Conference. Pictured with Cody and Ms. Hislop are Liana Jorgensen, Sage Park Principal, and Jim Hutson, CT State TSA Advisor.
For more information regarding bus routes, schedules, forms, etc., please click here - Transportation
- bus route transportation
Please read letter from Principal Osunde to discover important information about what the School Governance Council does, meeting dates and "real world" accomplishments. Contact details regarding membership and nominations are due in the main office by Friday, September 6, 2019.
- WHS Governance Council
Below is a timeline for how the registration/transportation of students will operate between August 28th – Sept 9th.
This timeline is put in place as a district wide procedure to provide the utmost safety for all students.
- All new registrations and daycare stop changes that are received by Wednesday August 28th by 4pm will be assigned a bus route and will be transported on the first day of school (Sept. 3rd).
- All new registrations and daycare stop changes that come in between Thursday August 29th through Wednesday September 4th will be assigned a bus route to start transporting on Monday Sept. 9th. New registrations and daycare changes that come in between 8/29 – 9/4 will not have bus transportation until Sept 9th.
- Any new registrations and/or changes (including special transportation) AFTER September 5th will have a 3 working day waiting period before transportation will start.
- REMINDER** Bus routes are fully on-line and all schools can check Dattco MapNet Web for LIVE, Up-to-Date bus assignments.
- REMINDER** Bus Stop Assignments for the 19/20 school year will be available on the website after Thursday, August 22nd.
- Transportation 2019 Bus