- Summer 2019 Camp Tree House Registration (Note: June 17, 2019: We are still welcoming campers for this summer, but please note that registrations and payments must be received by 4:00 the Monday before a camper’s first day of attendance. For example, in order for a camper to attend camp the week of July 1-5, registration (including medical forms) and tuition must be received by 4:00 on Monday, June 24.
- This school year 2018-2019 Before and After School Care, Tree House
- Next year 2019-2020 Before and After School Care Registration, Tree House
- Learn more about Tree House
- Tree House Family Handbook 2018-2019
- Playgroup Description
- Playgroup Schedule
860.687.2000, x. 1284
Betsey Lepak, Assistant Director, Office of Family and Community Partnership
860.687.2000, x. 1272
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 4:00pm
Birth to Five Playgroups
All playgroups are free of charge to Windsor residents. Participation guidelines are posted at each FRC. Participation guidelines are posted at each Family Resource Center. Playgroups follow the Windsor Public Schools' calendar, and are not held during vacation, snow days, or other non-school days.
Why Attend Playgroups? The playgroups offered by the Family Resource Centers of Windsor provide young children (birth - five years old) with stimulating age-appropriate activities and the opportunity for positive socialization. Research has shown that children who attend programs such as playgroups, develop essential social-emotional skills. These skill form the foundation that allows traditional school skills, such as literacy and numeracy, to develop.
(Zero To Three Center for Program Excellence, 2003)